Civil & Environmental Engineer, Entrepreneur
Civil Engineering | London, United Kingdom, GB
Joël Thai is a globally-minded and well-travelled entrepreneur with a civil and environmental engineering background. Joël is striving for excellence and is driven by the passion to work in a collaborative environment and solve a variety of complex problems to make a difference, whether it is helping businesses achieve growth, implementing new technologies, or making our world a better place.
Joël offers excellent excellent problem-solving capabilities, flexibility, dedication, integrity, leadership, teamwork, and communication skills thanks to his past experience which includes:
• American/French education at University of California Berkeley, Texas Tech, and Centrale Nantes
• advising the US Department of Energy and the Texas Water Board on environmental projects
• post-graduate research in environmental remediation and water resources
• teaching and tutoring Physics/Maths/French at UC Berkeley
• doing fieldwork such as managing a construction project with Veolia
• developing, maintaining, and advertising a photography business
• developing a global network of talents at International House Berkeley
• traveling to 30+ countries on five continents and being open-minded
• racing triathlons and marathons with the UC Berkeley Triathlon team
• doing virtually all sports possible from sky diving to scuba diving
Please feel free to contact Joël and talk about environment, business, USA/Europe/Asia, photography, sports, or any other topics. He is always happy to share, learn new things, and help.
Cover photo: Golden Gate Bridge in Fog at Sunset